As we turn toward the new year, we’re excited to share our 2023 Hometeam end of year reel. We’re celebrating a fast-paced year jam-packed with bigger, brighter, higher-profile work than ever before. We’re grateful for all the brands, agencies, musical artists, entertainment companies that chose to partner with Hometeam.
Here are some highlights (in order of appearance):
- A high-end, highly choreographed music video for Mark Tuan.
- A Christmas special for Hannah Waddingham for Apple TV featuring the entire cast of Ted Lasso.
- Meeting - and working with - one of our heroes, Toto Wolff for Meta.
- Launching a line of boots with Tecovas and Thomas Rhett.
- Honoring veterans with Walmart and musical legends Chris Stapleton, H.E.R. and Imagine Dragons.
- Collaborating on a music video with Colombian pop icon, Maluma, that’s racked up 255M views (and counting)
- Partying with Kygo and Snapchat for an AR campaign.
- Continuing our women-led series for L’Oreal Paris with HBO Max.
- Sprinting across 13 cities in 4 days to award Chick-fil-A employees with scholarships.
- Continuing our work with Google - including the Google News Initiative with agency Snowday.
- Campaigns for the Texas State Parks and the College Board with our agency buds @withbutler
- High-fived a generous community of Chicago basketball dads as they were renamed the Butterballers.
- Sprinted on a colorful influencer-led Pride Campaign for Indeed.
- Had a blast working on a global scale with our friends @thats_Jimmy who are pushing visual boundaries with larger-than-life activations for Fenty X Puma, Astrid & Miyu, and the NBA.
- Traveled across the U.S. to test the Verizon network.
- Created album-release music videos for Grammy-nominated Allison Russell.
- And so, so much more...
As always, we couldn’t do it without our core Hometeam producer squad and the many hundreds of filmmakers we’re honored to collaborate with across the U.S. and around the globe.
Happy new year to all of you. Let’s keep it going in 2024!